Scottish Seadogs

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Booty Slappa, May 29, 2016.

1. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the fun rumble guys look forward to matching again.
    Pretty decent scores from there top 10 players as well.

Toserman, Dog Breath, 850arrr and 2 others like this.
  2. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Thanks Slappa! Good of you both to stop by for a grog after too. Hope to see more of you around. Makes the game better to talk across the guilds too.

To the pressers - you had us going neck-and-neck for a while there. Thanks for giving the Dogs' night crew something to stay up for. :)

Dog Breath, 850arrr, Mobotts and 2 others like this.
  3. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Whoop whoop!! Great rumble Seadogs!! I loved seeing y'alls awards!! That was awesome!!

Dog Breath, 850arrr and ElFrenetico like this.
  4. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

You Seadogs definitely had us running. Appreciate the fight

Dog Breath and ElFrenetico like this.
  5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

It was a fun rumble ! Congratulations to Elite Legends on the win.
    Wench Pressers, you certainly kept the pressure up, we are looking forward to our next matchup !

6. theQueen

theQueen Powder Monkey

Thanks Slappa, Pink Taco and Mobotts! It was a fun and exciting rumble. Looking forward to the next one, yarrghh!

7. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Great rumble, looks like it must have been a blast. Congratulations to all teams that participated, as I know this rumble was needed for some of these teams. Hit those dirty rivals, hit 'em I tell ye!:)
    By the way, Elite Legends beat the rest in the hundreds, thousands, ten thousands, and hundred thousands columns respectively.