Scurvy Bunny

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Codegator, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

Hey there, this is the captain of the Scurvy Bunny Guild. We are looking for new recruits .... c'mon, don't make us kidnap you outside the tavern!

Seriously, we keep the guild perks funded. We love to raid. We supply plenty of friendly, witty pirate banter in the guild chat, what else could you hope for?

We are super laid back. We accept newcomers and are happy to help them learn.

Come check us out!

2. Seascrabbler

Seascrabbler Powder Monkey

I joined the Scurvy Bunny and found a merry bunch o' pirates, very laid back and friendly. Always ready for a drink of grog. If ye just wanting to take yer time enjoying a bit of plundering and exploring then drop by.

3. Good luck ,best to you and guild . Plunder on.

4. Seascrabbler

Thank ee for yer kind words. There is always a warm welcome and plenty of grog at the Scurvy Bunny

5. Seascrabbler

If you're looking for a friendly and relaxed guild then join the Scurvy Bunny . We just want to sail the chart , do a bit of plundering and drink grog as the fancy takes us

6. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

We also have snacks in our guild ... ok, maybe we don't really have snacks but drop by and check us out anyway!

7. The Pirate Rabbit

The Pirate Rabbit Powder Monkey

Good people mean good times and I've enjoyed my time at Scurvy Bunny. I'll never have fresh fruit or Vitamin C again! If I get sick, it's from not drinking enough rum.

8. Seascrabbler

if some of these guilds seem too serious for you then check out the Scurvy Bunny. We like plundering, sailing the seas and drinking grog. We take part in rumbles, but not too often.

9. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

We have a pretty good rumble record too, if I do say so myself. We like to have fun. Only thing we really ask is that our members login at least once a month and hoist a tankard or three with us. :)

10. Black Hook

Black Hook Powder Monkey

The Scurvy Bunny is the best guild to moor ye ship. Play Plunder Pirates at the Scurvy Bunny and you won't be disappointed. No cheating or you might lose a hand Har! Har! ;)

ps. Whoever called me a Powder Monkey can meet me out back at The Last Dodo Tavern.

11. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

The Scurvy Bunny guild has done very well in rumbles. We are a small guild but we pack a mean punch!

We are a friendly group. We like to drink grog, chat, drink grog, rumble, drink grog, raid, drink grog ... did I mention we like grog?

Come join us if yer looking for a guild home. As always, no pressure, just hang out with us and have fun playing the game.

12. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

We're always looking for friendly pirates to come drink grog and steal gold with us! If you're looking for a guild and you want a friend playing environment then give us a try!

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Good luck with the recruiting, and it's great to see my first guild is still going! *wipes away nostalgic tear*