Seasonal outfits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

So the voodoo outfits are on the ship today, which is cool, but I was wondering/hoping if Midoki would bring back the Halloween and Christmas outfits again? Halloween is right around the corner after all! Also, are those two sets of outfits available in the rumpled or dapper closets? @Lynsey [Midoki] what do you think? Not a huge request here ;)

Cheers and happy sailing!

850arrr, Intimidator and Sea Patriot like this.
  2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You'd think that if something over two years old was being sold, a reasonable priced sale would be offered. Just saying

3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I would most likely buy a "couple" or all of them if they were at a reasonable price. Voodoo ones I collected them all. Who could resist at 200 gems each;) (haven't looked at the trade ship yet) hmmm

Edit: Someone informed me it might have been 400 gems when they had them on sale. I didn't have an itemized gem purchase history to look at. My apologies!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    850arrr, Sea Patriot and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I have to be very careful not to touch by accident the gems area... i have enough of them to get 2 outfits... but.... 1000 gems/pcs??? :confused::eek:
    nope

I like the one for Caesar, because it works with the sky-riders which i use a lot.

Why is Mac's outfit twice for sale??

Sea Patriot and Intimidator like this.
  5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'll sell you my Caesar outfit for 500 gems :p

Dutchie, 850arrr and Oak Island like this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

very nice, thank you :)
    how do a pay??? :D

Dutchie, Sea Patriot and Oak Island like this.
  7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'll leave it in the corner outhouse. Just drop your gems in the back of the crapper. ;)

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Dutchie and Intimidator like this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Why no Sadie outfit available to buy for others that don't have her? I'm assuming Mack listed twice was a goof up?

Superenigmatix likes this.
  10. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

So, @Lynsey [Midoki], never heard from you or anyone at @Midoki on this. I'm going to assume we cannot get the Christmas or Halloween outfits in the Rumpled or Dapper Closet, but what are the chances you give us the opportunity to win them over the holidays?? Or even put them on the Legendary Ship so we can buy them if we so choose! Anything! Any comment on this would be much appreciated @Lynsey [Midoki].

Thanks, and happy sailing!!

850arrr and Sea Patriot like this.
  11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Good luck with that one mate, they'll probably roll out at 1,000 gems a piece. Although I was super excited two Christmas ago the Holiday outfits were out for 450 gems a piece. On a positive note though: if they're only available once a year, please make them like 100 gems a piece

12. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

The new platinum outfits are 1,200 gems ($9.99) each in the USD. The earlier releases we complained when they were 1k gems, lol. Clever marketing to sell for $ instead of gems? Must be inflation :rolleyes:

Unique Rebel likes this.
  13. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

They call it ECONOMIC TWEAK ;):)

MorganFlint likes this.