See how many days I am in this guild

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by hduwhyso, Dec 5, 2015.

1. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

Is there any possible we can see how many days we are in our guild.It's important to manage guild for captain.

Ebow likes this.
  2. LYM

LYM Captain

I don't see the value in this, a new guild member could be equally as good

3. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

I dont know how to explain my idea.But if your guild have many old crews,it really means something

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

I think I understand @hduwhyso as a prospective member looking to join, you want to see if a guild has a 'stable' membership base or do they just churn though its members on a daily basis? Just as a Captain would also be looking at a new members and want to know how long do these members usually stay in a guild for? (are they a solid reliable member who stays and contributes, or are they a guild hopper)

peg-brain bob likes this.
  5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

If this is the suggestion +1 :)

6. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I think Quartermasters will be a real help in this case. Pointing out the few stable, go-to members in the guild, that lead the way. Also, you can use donations and perk funding to give a vague idea of who to rely on and ask questions to. Also, this would be a flaw for those who are part of a guild alliance, and move from family guild to guild very regularly, as it would keep resetting, and be of no use.