Selection of walls

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Kit, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Kit

Kit First Mate

One thing I'd love to see, in a future update, is the possibility of selecting walls by type, or level, rather, and upgrade them all simultaneously. We know that in CoC you can select an entire row and upgrade it. It would be a nice complement to selecting an entire row, IMO.

2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

To me that just seems trivial. Maybe others disagree but I don't see it having any significant impact on the game. Just stick with being able to select and rotate rows.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It would help for upgrading so that walls aren't missed; I'm thinking that this will be addressed with the implementation of an edit mode

4. Kit

Kit First Mate

Yeah, I obviously meant for walls that are not adjacent. I think I hate walls so much (thank you, Supercell) that when I redesign my base I just put them back wherever they fall. In other words, within a single row I have several different levels. That's what I was aiming at in the OP.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I kinda figured that's where you were coming from. @Kit - being able to differentiate between levels a bit better is the real issue for me

Kit likes this.
  6. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I've never had this problem. When I upgrade walls I do it all at once and in 1 sitting if possible. Not sure how expensive the more advanced walls are, but the longest I've spent is 2 days upgrading walls to Level 8 in CoC. It bugs me if they're not all the same level, OCD bugs me.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Level 4 walls are 9000 each, level 5 are 40,000 each

8. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yet again another duplicate thread about moving/editing walls ;) We're working on it, now please, no more

mynameiszakk likes this.
  9. Kit

Kit First Mate

Sorry, @Chris [Midoki], I wasn't aware there was another thread with the same suggestion I made. I monitor the forums closely and as far as I know, nobody had pointed it out earlier.

10. This was mentioned weeks ago when this game first went global.

11. Kit

Kit First Mate

Non-. Adjacent. Walls.

By. Level.