Set Ground Pounder Range

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by LYM, Dec 3, 2014.

1. LYM

LYM Captain

These ground pounders could be so much more fun if you could set the ranges to close, medium or far. That would catch so many people out.njust a idea lol

Tiger Claw, Kelani and Christy like this.
  2. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

And be able to set angled fire rather then just up,down, & side /side. Bunkers too.

LYM likes this.
  3. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

I second this idea! :D

Captain MetaTauta likes this.
  4. Nice refreshing idea, I like it. Yet one comment: I think it's only fair for the attacker to somehow see the how the ground pounder is set. For example you can see it pointing towards the sky for long range and lower to the ground for close range.

donkeykilla likes this.
  5. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

That will be a nice little detail to have, just like how you can tell how full a gold/grog storage is by their appearance.

6. LYM

LYM Captain

yup that be great if attack can tell by angle of cannon. be good if it could take more hit points as well. although my sky raiders dont mind taking it down. arhhhhh

7. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Agreed. Its a good idea but would need some sort of indicator that tells you the info. GP would be way OP if it also surprised you. :eek:

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

There would need to be a limit obviously, can you imagine if you had it set from one side of your map all the way to the other.

wait a minute....that actually sounds really cool

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Big +1 to this. I want it! :)

Ultimate Sea Dog likes this.
  10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I was thinking the same thing. Glad I searched and found this before creating a new one. Adjustable distance would be great.

Dig her in deep like an Alabama Tick and protect her like she was your greatest asset. That alone would help de-rail those that have learned how to best avoid her from attackers such as myself...:)

TiGeR

Kelani and Bear like this.