Sharing on another device

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laaafish, Jun 28, 2018.

1. laaafish

laaafish Crew

I’m having trouble sharing my island on another device. Is there a limit to how many islands you can put on one device. When I found my old iPad it was an account from an old player , so I put my main account on but now I want my alt account on and it won’t let me :(

2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

There is no limit that I know of. I have played 3 islands on one device. As long as you have separate Game Center IDs (Apple ID) attached to each island, all you have to do is log out of Game Center and log back in with correct ID attached to whichever island you would like to play. Once you’ve logged into a different ID just open the game and it will ask if you want to override and load that game. If you have never made multiple IDs then that could be a whole other thing. You would need a new device that has never had the game on it or have to wipe (restore) your current one. Just make sure you have or create more that one GC (Apple ID) before you start over. You may wanna keep a pic of the game share code in case anything happens and keep you island in a guild just in case you lose it or screw something up. This makes it easier for support to locate if things go wrong.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  3. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Thanks for replying, I haven’t made game centre ids, I’ll try deleting the app and see if I can start a new island then load the code from the account I want to share

4. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Obviously deleting the app and reinstalling doesn't help! :(Now on half points with my main account :eek::eek:

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Deleting and reinstalling counts as another device. Idk what to do if you aren’t logged into Game Center. Thought I’d check if anything of interest. Still as dead as when I last looked. Good luck!