Shield disappears after I log out

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by leschueft, Dec 6, 2015.

1. leschueft

leschueft Powder Monkey

I know that before the last major update, should you attempt to revenge someone while on shield you would have had to forfeit your shield to do so.

This was "fixed" and I remember I could try to revenge someone while i was on shield, and should this other person be on shield, or active, it would tell me so and my shield would still remain active.

So this happened twice to me today:

I was attacked, I logged in to see that my shield was up, i tried to revenge, it would tell me he's on shield or active, i would still have my shield up, i log out....and then i see I was attacked again, even though I was supposed to be on shield. So again, i attempt to revenge this other guy, he was either active/shield, my shield was still up after the failed attempt to revenge, I log out and BAM again, got attacked...

WTbleep ?

HunterToan likes this.
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

That certainly shouldn't be happening :c

The message for being shielded and being online is now different btw, so you can distinguish between the two, and figure out whether or not its worth waiting to see if they log off.

3. leschueft

leschueft Powder Monkey

Yes, I've noticed that too, it's finally more precise. Nonetheless the bug is bugging me and shouldn't be happening... nobody else has noticed or is bothered by it?!

Skye likes this.
  4. Skye

Skye Commodore

I haven't tried! But its certainly a big issue if its happening

5. leschueft

leschueft Powder Monkey

It's odd that nobody else is complaining about this...

6. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

It's just happened to me. I tried revenge while in shield. Revenge failed as other player is on shield. My shield remains active but disappears when I close game. V.frustrating

7. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Same here.