Ship Assist Attack(Ship customization) + Kraken to my team for defence

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Roserio, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Last time I've asked about bringing my Ship to assist the attack like supercell's 'Boom Beach'

<Guild War-Massive Ship Attack!>
    But when doing this can we also apply this in Guild Wars?
    Like for once in a month, 20~30ships can come to side of the islands and can devastate one island.
    if this is too much for GPU, maybe 5 ship will do..

<Customizing the Pirate Ship>
    and when doing this, can you make it possible for the users to customize their own ship?
    People are now wanting to customize their unique own ship.
    some ship can be looking like pumpkin, ghost ship, skeleton ship...etc...
    (make people to use gems for this customization!)

<Using Kraken to defend my island>
    When you capture Kraken in the sea,
    let user to put the Kraken to our side, and deploy it near my sea to defend my island from the ship attack!
    make some upgrade buttons for this skill!

Bear and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

All of these suggestions have been made before. I'm still for them. but using the search function wouldn't hurt.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  3. I say no to the first one, because why on earth?
    Just guildwars alone are pretty awesome already in my opinion.

Second one, I partially agree on. I mean i would like to see a customised ship in my base. But changing the color and sail is good enough for me. I don't like pumpkin anyway :p

Third one: I prefer an ability where the attacker can bombard the enemy defenses with his ship once every fight. That feature should be bought everytime, just like recruiting pirates but it should cost gold, not grog.

And indeed these features have been asked for a lot.

4. SaK

SaK First Mate

first one: I think PP is very young for that idea; there are many important things to fix and think about.

second one: +1 from me! I would love to do that.

third one: the game is already over-powered when upper halls attack lower halls...i would be very afraid if it is implemented.

5. Bear

Bear Commodore

tbh i didn't fully read the first idea.. yea. that's dumb.. but having massive naval battles in guild war would be awesome!