Shorter troop cook times.

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Joker4235, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Joker4235

Joker4235 Powder Monkey

Id be more inclined to spend more time on the game if i didnt have to wait an hour to cook my troops.
    Even with the pirate catcher active, its still a 38-45min cook to refill troops.

Or maybe make the pirate catcher upgradable to lower the cook times.

Other games I play like this offer multiple dojos to increase the troop output. (Although you get to hold more troops)

2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I think originally the wait times were to space out attacks because of the small pool of players. Seeing as how they passed 5 million I can see the wait times being decreased. I do remember Midoki saying they weren't going to add another Tavern but maybe that could change also.....hint hint:rolleyes:

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I don't know about the extra tavern thing, but there is a feature in the General Improvements Master List: Tavern Queueing, which I think would allow training multiple crews at once. Anything would help, really. Even with the PC, mine currently take 1 hour to 1:10, depending on who I hire.

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

There was a thread about this and Midoki said they "would not" add another Tavern, however this was about 2 months ago, hence my suggestive original post seeing as there is more players now. From what I've seen the troop mixture is Juggs, Brutes, Gunners, Bombers and Witch Doctors. The Brutes is interchangeable with Juggernauts depending on preference however every attack is the same. I prefer Brutes because they're cheaper and focus on defense and their cook time is shorter. Just like CoC if you focus on a Raid Party and nothing else you can drop your recruitment time to 45 minutes. Of course this depends on your level and a SINGLE Witch Doctor can increase the time by 30%. Again, yes this is a long time, however your options are significantly above the average loot levels even with with Pirate Hall Penalty.