Should we be able to plunder the content from the silo?

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Red Hand of Doom, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Why are we not able to plunder the content of the silo @Lynsey [Midoki]?

I propose that if we destroy it we should get a few percentage point of the content or be able to pick and choose a few item from it depending on how much destruction we caused on the whole island.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

People will then spend their time attacking and bullying other players rather than explore the map.

SitFlyer_ and peg-brain bob like this.
  3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

The reason plundering silo isn't possible is that chests (which can contain materials) can be purchased with gems (i.e. real money).

^ Bou's answer is even more relevant! :)

Ian likes this.
  4. I agree it could change the dynamic of the game but still a few items even if its at random from the silo if we get 100% of the island would be a nice reward and should be considered.

5. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

What is wrong with exploring the map? That is what Midoki intended us to do...that and buy chests.

6. The game is about plundering. Whatever you accumulate from whatever sources should be fair game. Other similar games allow this to happen. I would just like it to be considered by @Lynsey [Midoki].

7. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

If everything was fair game for looting, then bullying would the tactic of the day and the game would die a quick and painful death.

peg-brain bob, bucket and Shonda La like this.