Show pirate upgrade lvl of player inplayers stats menu

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Kamikazemug, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Another thought on the player stats. It would be easy for captains/guilds to see the upgraded level op players pirates.

Some of the new players joining our guild ask the question if pirate upgrade levels are a requirement to stay join our guild. Also when Looking at guild pages Some have an indication for a minimum lvl for certain types of pirates (WD and Juggs are always Nice to share on max level)

I thought of a additional menu in the players stats screen that could show these details.
    This is Just one way of showing the details (the level in the left uppen corner) Although i expert it to be more easy (programmable) to indicate this below the pirate type (see bomber)

Again, share your thoughts. You never know it it makes the master change list Or even Introduced with the Next update.... O yeah!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like it. It's a great feature in clash of clans, and would help guilds who want to be more selective.

CerealKillerBowl likes this.
  3. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

CerealKillerBowl likes this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Would like to see Pirate level stats on those that attack.

Just saying...

TiGeR

Madhouse and BB-8 like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

That is something that @Chris [Midoki] said would be easy to add. He said it a loong time ago though, so who knows if they will add it.

6. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Again another mock up suggestion.... :D

Off course it Will be more difficult to programm the screen to adjust to the different pirate levels used from the guild ship. when a players uses multiple levels for a type of pirate (2 different lvl of gunner) and also both different then his OWN lvl. You Will have to show 3 gunners in screen. One for each level used... Tricky!

[​IMG]

BB-8 likes this.
  7. Beck [Midoki]

Thanks for taking the time to do those mockups btw :)

8. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Any progress on this post from the past? Would like to make more mock-up's but it would need to feed you guys and feed some back on progress.

9. Beck [Midoki]

It's a suggestion that's in our database, I obviously can't guarantee anything, as our UI coder is quite busy with new updates and such, but we may be able to squeeze it in somewhere :D

10. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Did I mention that I JUST LOVE THE GAME (you never know if it gows up one knot on the rope ladder of the midoki ship)

11. Beck [Midoki]

It never hurts to mention that ;)