Silo storage issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mocon, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

is anyone else experiencing issues with storage? My slots are all full but many items in multiple slots are only half capacity. They have always filled up before taking a new slot if my memory is good.

First post. I should say that the game is awesome. I play everyday. Logged in multiple times a day. There are good people on here.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  2. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

To clarify. I have 5 slots with 10/20 raw garnets each

3. Fanta

Fanta Powder Monkey

Update has changed silo storages. Many materials changed from 10max capacity to 20/25.
    Midoki assigned rare epic legendary and not common to materials
    Today changed

Mocon and Keena-CBD like this.
  4. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

Gracie Fanta!

Fanta likes this.
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We changed the storage values for a lot ofthe materials - previously you could only stack 10 Raw Garnets, whereas now you can stack 20. Unfortunately there's no way of condensing previously stacked materials, but when you get more Raw Garnets, they will go into the existing slots.

Mocon likes this.
  6. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

Thank you Lynsey!

7. SLM Capt British Pirates

SLM Capt British Pirates Powder Monkey

Yes, our guild “British Pirates” have noticed the same issues. I’m wondering if this is because the size of the “shelves” have been increased & will get filled as more items are collected.
    One of our members has reported that he has lost his un-opened chests in his silo. I’m waiting to here if other guild members have suffered the same.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
    Mocon likes this.
  8. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

My chests are all there. I hope they have good things in them!

9. MesaJim

MesaJim Powder Monkey

The extra storage in the Silo is great (I do wish that we could rearrange), but it still doesn't address what we do with all of the materials for those who have all their LPs maxed. Ever hopeful on adding some characters to fill those 2 empty cells!? In the meantime, is there some way we could convert materials into upgrades? This could apply to outfits, or have them used as a partial form of currency on the Trade Ship?

Dog Breath and Mocon like this.
  10. Resarf

Resarf Captain

I have 8 slots taken up with 10/20 garnets can’t u just combine them?

11. Mocon

Mocon Powder Monkey

[​IMG]
    ResarfCaptain
    New
    I have 8 slots taken up with 10/20 garnets can’t u just combine them?

The way I understand it is no. But they will fill up as you plunder more garnets. I don’t think it affects the percent fullness but it certainly affects available slots :/

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

We fixed it! \o/

Now your previously maxed materials will combine, so your two 10/20 garnet slots will now be one 20/20 slot. So don't worry if you go into your silo and suddenly spot a lot of empty shelves!

13. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

aaah, many empty slots, nice :D

thank youuuuu :)

Fanta likes this.
  14. Honu

Honu Powder Monkey

Awesome, Lynsey, this helps a lot!

15. MesaJim

MesaJim Powder Monkey

Thanks Lynsey!

16. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Is there any possibility of another Silo upgrade? I've been throwing out materials for months now to make space for materials needed for upgrades. Hopefully there are more upgrades in the future so more space is needed (and more again.)

17. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

It is frustrating, there are several silo materials excel trackers out. I made a simple one that shows total materials needed for all legendaries and total have. Then quickly shows me what I don’t need and I can delete them to free up space. Some people save hundreds of chests of materials. Some pick certain ones to focus on and delete the others. A silo upgrade would be welcomed by me too

18. Lynsey [Midoki]

No plans in the next update to add another Silo level, but I'll put it up for discussion.

19. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I just wanted to say thanks for the new added space in the silo! While I thought I could manage, it does make it a bit easier to save up materials. I’ve been holding off on upgrading alot of legends due to bp shortages and trying to get ph 12 weapons done first. So I don’t feel too pressed to use my precious bp and throw stuff overboard while waiting to rack up more bp. Thanks a bunch! :)