Single player journey rewards way to low

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by diLuca, Sep 28, 2014.

1. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

those few hundred resses after killing a fish might be great loot for a townhall1 player but now in th4 I just avoid those "obstacles" since they only cost extra time for zero gains.

That is all.

2. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Actually, if you kill the Big Fish you get 3-8 Gems i think.

3. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

It takes you 8ish gems to rush one tavern = fish takes longer to kill = worthless fish :p

4. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Then Just Explore The Map to get the gems from awards ;)

5. diLuca

diLuca Powder Monkey

What iam trying to say is to adjust the rewards in singleplayer to the current townhall.

My upgrades cost way over 100k of resses each now and it just doesn't make sense to waste minutes on the singleplayer map to kill a fish just to get rewarded with some hundred resses.

6. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

Yeah, A Increase on Rewards on Map can be better.

7. Havel

Havel Powder Monkey

It's not as fruitless as you think. Bigger monsters, ships a and pirate bases yield bigger rewards and bigger rewards for explore quests and uncovering daily spawns can only be gotten by higher PH, needed for bigger further travelling higher lvl ships.

You can also make a lot of resources regardless of level by constantly sailing circles in calm waters,( the lightest blue water), which are only 6 second to sail each square, without a guild perk.
    Roughly 3k each resources and 2-3 gems in can be found in 3-4 rounds. Making for pretty fast farming.

For that reason alone, it's worth your time.

However you should be doing this anyways as you're going to need multiple thousands of explorer points to upgrade stuff later.

8. zag

zag Crew

Now that's good to know Havel.

9. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Multiple thousand? Whew...that is a lot.