Sinister Souls - A guild not for the faint o' heart!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by One-Eyed Willy, Sep 25, 2014.

1. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

Ahoy! fellow Pirates! It be with much honor that I present t' you all t' debut o' Sinister Souls, a guild for players o' all in-game level. While starboard now we be acceptin' all players, however when our ranks swell with more numbers we will be an exclusive guild that only accepts admittance from highly active members.

We be an established group o' buckos from other similar strategy apps such as Clash o' Clans and Boom Beach. Now our devotion lies with Plunder Pirates! Join us and together we shall see t' other captains tremble before us!

Josiris likes this.
  2. One-Eyed Willy

Me mates from Clash of Clans be headed our way as soon as they purchase their guildhall. Soon our ranks will swell like the tides of the Atlantic!

Pirate’s code: First freedom and the captain. Second the loot, third woman and the rum and at the end no mercy if they not immediately surrender!

Josiris likes this.
  3. Godfisher

Godfisher Powder Monkey

Yaaaaarrrrr. I would love to join this gild! In pirate hall 3 but gunnu go to 4 in a bit! Wonder in' how many people are in the guild. THANKS!!

4. One-Eyed Willy

i have already established some members and more are joining presently as soon as their guild hall is completed. they are friends from Clash of Clans. An artist is also drawing up our guild emblem/flag and recruiting slogan!

Josiris likes this.
  5. This amazing guild is growing fast. Join now for Grog for everybody, great companionship and awesome raids

6. One-Eyed Willy

Ye guild will remain open for anyone to join for a few days longer. So come join while the requirements are set at minimum credentials.

7. One-Eyed Willy

Today our friends from clash of clans join us presently, find yourself among the batch of our new recruits!

8. Ahrrr! Fresh Meat!

9. One-Eyed Willy

A'vast ye fellow bucco... Have ye found a guild to call home and to pick up arms with? We be a veteran crew of raiders from other apps such as CoC BB and the PC game WoW.

Started a new guild just recently and are seeking to extend invitation to mates of promise such as yourself!

If interested just search: Sinister Souls - And I will see your desires well attended to!

We have 13 active players so far and our ranks continue to swell each day!

10. One-Eyed Willy

With 25 members strong we will be closing the guild to Invite only soon, so join now when you can!