Skellywags

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Gristle, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Just got them, but I have never seen them used...Does anyone actually use these? or are they like thiefs?

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I don't have them yet. But with a description of "beefed up bucks". With a 5k training cost. Doesn't seem practical.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

If it wasn't for my uncontrollable desire for for a completely maxed base. I wouldn't even upgrade to them.

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I've used them a couple times, the cost made me quit. They are exactly what it says, "Beefed up Bucs". I liked them but again for the cost doesn't make up for the really only slight increase in stats.

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Thanks! I didn't think they made a whole lot of sense for the cost.

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Unless they get some mad crazy skill when you upgrade them. But as a base package it's not appealin. But personally the witch isn't either. The millions it costs to upgrade even at its lower levels is just disheartening. And a 10k training cost . Smh

7. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well it's 2k not 5k but even that's the cost of a Juggy and I get way more use from Juggy even with the increase in Tavern slots. The Stun Deflection plus Mortar Mauler might make them useful at later levels but they don't gain any activated abilities which kinda sucks.

Bear likes this.
  8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I use 9 juggles when I am trying to win....

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Every time people call Juggernauts jugs or juggles, I imangin a horde or ICP fans (juggalos) going to battle...super funny :)

Carry on

10. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

That would be, err...interesting to see...

11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It would be hilarious/frightening depending on where you were standing at the time

12. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Fargo soda all over the place and make-up stains....

13. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well I'm one of them with MMFWCL so I'd be right there hitting you with Faygo and dead chickens. I don't do the face paint though.

Gangrene Beard and Gristle like this.
  14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Fargo soda comes with Cohen Brothers murder comedies

15. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Stupid iOS spell checker...Faygo Soda lol

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  16. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Even iOS doesn't like Faygo