Skulls

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Spongee, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Are you a strong player, always having to carry your guild in rumbles? Are you tired of your guild finishing 3rd and 4th in spite of your massive efforts? Is your guild on the verge of falling apart due to poor leadership?

We have a few spots available for one or two select and elite players. Send me a PM here, or come visit one of our guilds. Let's talk.

Fil likes this.
  2. Zink

Zink Captain

what's your guild rank captain?

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

My guild doesn't finish in 3rd or 4th. We finished in second, against you.....Haha.

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Hello Skillzone. You guys were ahead at one point, did you see that? I was mildly concerned lol.

My post was directed towards one specific person in one specific guild. But if you are a kick-a** player, we'll find a spot for you.

@ Zink. Think we are ranked 58th or something. Not sure, I haven't looked in a few months lol.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  5. BlueDaisy

BlueDaisy Powder Monkey

Hiya Spongee! How's life treating you lately? You guys are welcome to come visit us anytime you'd like :) Hey, ask Decipher how he got those fancy letters for his name. I'd really like to do my name with those letters

6. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Taking targeted advertising to a new level. This is how recruiting should be done.

Fil likes this.
  7. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@BlueDaisy Come visit, you can ask him yourself ;)

Would be an honor to have one of the most ferocious, but little known and low key pirates in the game to visit us. To those who are not aware, BlueDaisy has one of the highest raid totals of anyone in the game. She has been quietly destroying islands and raiding resources while the more vocal are busy ranting and raving.

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

Do they rhyme with "mole pokey" and "inactive nope"?

9. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Skye. Sorry, no cluesclues

10. Jillycut

Jillycut Powder Monkey

Sponge, you need any members? I'm sick of doing all the perk contributions and having inactive members. I play daily and I think most of this clan(reckless abandon)left for yours.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  11. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Check out Dead Reckoning, you'll find a Spongee floating around somewhere.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  12. Fil

Fil Captain

Pm sent Jilly

Tessa Rose likes this.
  13. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Come on over Jillycut

14. Jillycut

Jillycut Powder Monkey

I'm in dead calm

15. so @Spongee your starting up skulls again??

16. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@Dr. Moreau's isle

Hey Doc. Nope, not reforming Skulls...yet. I am enjoying just playing the game as a regular crew member too much. This was an old thread I created in an attempt to get a message through to a member of another guild. It was intended as target recruiting. I would only employ such tactics toward a very few select guilds.