Sky Raider Has 2x Cannon Crusher Upgrades In The Academy

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by c00ni, Nov 24, 2014.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

v1.3.3
    Double benefit or bug? Methinks bug.

[​IMG]

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

maybe they are anti-anti cannon troops:D

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Definitely seems like it's a glitch

4. @Chris [Midoki] 2 cannon crusher upgrades a glitch if so when is it fixed ? So I can use it well it last lol

5. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

hmmm good point. First thought for me was their trying to make this guy a cannon Killa.

Not gonna train upper branch till we get an official answer.

I just got his rain of fire, first impression is lack luster. He is a gunner in the air with the skill.

If we could make 65 of these @ tavern 8 that could be cool, but the 8 supply cap per raid is kinda gimping the cool factor of it all.

c00ni and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  6. Aye aye you. to 1st to think that. Official answer will come .

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I can't believe people are reporting this, given the possibility of getting stacked cannon crusher benefits :p

Bear likes this.
  8. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

I think people want to make sure it's legit before gem rushing upgrades that are fubar. This dude gonna be easy kill once on the ground with 155 max armor.

Those skills don't really give you a # to measure there gain, like the armor and damage upgrades do. They just tell yah your gonna be a beefcake against a certain structure.

@ 79 damage and double crusher - cannons won't have a chance. The challenge will be flying him in close enough. Would definately change base layouts. Ph7 bases tend to cluster 3-4 cannons together.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

On my end there seems to be no differences between having one or both. I'm fairly certain they aren't stacking

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yea. I can't tell the difference. And I have both.

11. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Now that ive trained both. I agree

Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Chris [Midoki] Can we get an official word on this? Is the second Cannon Crusher skill a bug, or does it improve the skill in some way? If it's a bug, is it going to be replaced by a different skill in a future update?

Even though the subsequent skills are great, people are avoiding upgrading that tree, because they don't want to get stuck with the increased time/cost from a useless upgrade. (Never mind that the increased cost is a whopping 3 seconds and 100 grog :eek: )

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    Gangrene Beard and Bear like this.
  13. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We will be clarifying this in a future update, making the descriptive text a little more informative. Basically they will stack

Gangrene Beard and Kelani like this.
  14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks Chris! You just helped a lot of confused pirates with that answer :)

15. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

16. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

I'd wait for the update in a couple of weeks :)