[Sky Raider]-new airborne unit, Sky Raider & it's Flight pattern analysis

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Roserio, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Plunder Pirates' new unit added today (Nov 24th,2014) called the "Sky Raider"
    (thanx for the effort of the Midoki's Staff!)

Buccaneer like unit but airborne, parachute troops that can be deployed from the air(it cannot be deployed on the land but only in the seas).

This video contain the [sky raider's flight pattern analysis]
    so you can understand the flight to maximize the usage of the new unit!

Try to memorize the flight distance of the skyraider and try to deploy the units in pinpoints considering the wind direction.
    As the unit will fall right away the first building it encounters, destroy unwanted building with other units first and then deploy the sky raiders!

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Thnks for the advice

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

:) welcome

4. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Great analysis,but don't have sky raider so i can't talk about it much.

5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

the accurate attack strategy vid. coming tonight!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  6. So is wind random on each island does our island wind change daily? Are the flags accurate on our islands in telling us the wind on attacks for our base??? The way they blow is the way sky raider floats to? Effects how to turn bases around if its a constant wind pattern or random.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Strike

Strike Crew

I have them fully trained and i cant say i'm impressed, they dont fly that long a distance. It's very easy to build your base so that they dont do any good in an attack.

8. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

The PP team will probably change how the wind works in later updates.

9. Strike

Strike Crew

Yupp, the problem is that it's always " in the next update" . So meanwhile i use my gems and test the game for the developers so they can learn about the bugs etc...when trying to learn about the skyraiders i dropped 100 in rank just to find out they are crapp with the winds blowing in the same direction..Maybe they should make somesort of tryout of new troops without having to make real battle(and Not having to train them first - if you are satisfied with them Then you train them) and drop in rank...Just a thought to You Midoki...

10. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Only been checking wind direction for a day, but always seems to flow from SW->NE. Seems like if you have the SW side with more decorations, these guys lose efficacy.

11. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

exactly SW