Sky Raiders Range

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Jun, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

I'd like to propose that they have a longer range before touching down so that they don't keep dropping just short of where I need them to go. The winds ideally should change, maybe just reverse the direction every 30 secs? Can't decide on that one.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Wind change I would like more than day/night.

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

would be cool if they made a more complex weather system in the future, so we have day/night, sunny/rainy/foggy/windy etc. The weather would then affect the sky raiders somehow.

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

Why don't we ask Midoki to solve global warming while we're at it? lol

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

That wasn't very nice of you

[​IMG]

Captain Harlock likes this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Not even a complex weather system, just a randomized for direction would be great and would really make the defense against them challenging.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I like the weather ideas for use as a visual, but really, aren't Sky Raiders already hard enough to control without adding chaotic weather into the mix? :)

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Imagine how many times you've looked at a map and realized that if the wind was flowing from another direction you'd have an upper hand with the SRs?

Edward Kenway and Kelani like this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That makes sense, but I'm not the best judge of it. I think I've dropped a total of.. 6? since they came out. :)

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

They've been permanently added to my queue with bombers too