Sleeping Bomb

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Elementary student, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Elementary student

Elementary student Powder Monkey

I don't know this is a obvious bug or not. After my jugs got hit by enemy magic mortar, sometime the sleeping will last until the battle end, sometime it just take a few second to recover, please fix this problem, and this plunder campaign waste me a hour preparation!

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

They've really got to stop putting Nyquil in those Mystic Mortars!

Just kidding, I think this is just related to the stuck Juggs bug that should be fixed in next week's update. When a jugg gets stuck, his animation seems to be caught in a loop. If he's sleeping at the time, that's what you'd see. Otherwise, he just rocks back and forth.

3. Elementary student

ah! I see, anyway, I lost all troops that battle! I want my 1 hour preparation back, Chris! New updates should compensate us!!!!! You have no idea how angry I was! Don't mess with captain "Angry kid" or I will lay tons of waste on your land!

4. Elementary student

Those damn magical mortar fill with sleeping pills!

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Am I the only one who sees the irony in someone asking to be compensated for an hour's wasted time, while playing a game that is designed to waste hundreds of hours of time? :D

Should be fixed this week. hopefully then we can all get back to our normal allotted amount of wasted time ;)

Bear likes this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Nope. :)