So I noticed that attacks and defenses are out of balance.

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Dr. Moreau's isle, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Is it me or did common attacks become no good? This might be me i make mistakes but with all the buffs it seems that a common defense could win easily? I might be wrong so I welcome comments please.

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

I find the opposite, that its almost impossible to prevent someone from getting at least a 1* win against you :c Especially with sadie and ching!
    3* might be a bit harder with all the extra hp on the fort and the ship, but 1* is still a win.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's not been any changes to the 'default' balancing since the buffs came in. At the moment, the balancing is quite heavily weighed in favour of the attacker, even without perks or buffs - which is kind of as we want it, as it's the 'active' part of the game, whereas defending is more passive.

When I do the troop and island balancing for each Pirate Hall update, I make sure that a player with fully upgraded troops (with various troop combinations tested) with a low level Legendary Pirate (with all the Legendaries tested) can reasonably easily secure at least a 1* victory against a fully upgraded base (with various layouts tested), even without guild perks, donated troops, streak or outfit buffs. The more bonuses you have on top of that, the more likely you are to win with two or three stars.

850arrr, # Johnny Doe # and Skye like this.
  4. I guess I just need to get better at attacking then. Lol