So who's playing Pokémon Go...

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Red Privateer, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

Gotta catch 'em all ya know.

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Big Brother is watching, lol

3. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

He must be bored.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  4. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Not like there is much to do in Plunder Pirates right now...no upgrade expected until August some time

cmooneey likes this.
  5. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

And even then @Darth Yoda, what? Raid, build, etc.? More of the same (This is @Lynsey [Midoki] is what I was trying to get at in my earlier thread. How do we make Plunder Pirates different, how does the game grow, in order to continue to be interesting and engaging.)

6. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Well we've been getting Events recently...that's one thing Midoki have given us to keep things interesting. I haven't yet maxed my LPs or my GGs, so I still have things to strive for. I'm sure the guys that have maxed EVERYTHING are very, VERY small in numbers.

P-GO is fun but honestly, it's got way less to do than PP. Find a pokemon, power-up and evolve it, send it to the gym and watch your battery drain down as you squint in the sun trying to see the screen.

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Since the game is grog & gem centric ( until the next update),,There should be more ways to obtain it. My Unfair Merchant idea to have the ability to trade in a massive amount of gold for not so massive amount of grog would help us keep moving along. Sharkys gg's would be happier. There also can be an exchange for Silo materials for his LPs too. My BB is maxxed so I cash in any silver for more unwanted gold. Game Gods will tremble but we should be able to cash in gold plundered for gems as well. Maybe another feature of the unfair merchant. Use a special color gem that can only be used for chest purchases or something. I'm so sick of looking at my 10 million gold I clap when I get attacked and have to recharge everything!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

I have loved Pokemon since I was 2. Pokemon Go is awesome. I play it. I love it. It's one step ahead in AR technology, and I hope other games like PP, who don't have much in common with Pokemon, learn and understand how communication and interaction works, and how users engage with the game. Using this, future content can be simple but effective, like Pokemon Go. :)