Something Wicked....

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by McQ, Jun 4, 2016.

1. McQ

McQ Captain

Wicked; unscrupulous, playfully mischievous - or a fun combination of the two. Formerly Skulls, then the Dead and now the dynasty continues with our new era under the watchful command of our own Wicked Queen Lady Morgan Flint.

Fancy a change of scenery? Active players are always welcome to come and revel in our Wicked ways. Our guilds are:
    Wicked Hellyard; No rules, the toughest rumbling guild where we always fight to win. Continuing from Laughing Skulls and Dead Reckoning this is the place for the most kick ass pirates on the seven seas. We rumble almost every day. Limited spots for the right players.
    Wicked Storm; Similar to WH but rumble twice a week.
    Wicked Burn; Fun atmosphere with competitive rumbles 4-5 times a week.
    Wicked and Real; half guild with mixed PH levels who regularly rumble.
    Wicked Intention; our mature and active non-rumbling guild.
    Wicked&Wasted; the guild for wicked members to pass out, rest and recharge.

Cupid Stunts always welcomed hoppers to visit but before I joined the Dead I'd only ever been in single guilds rather than part of an alliance. Becoming part of a bigger group was the best decision we made and along with some of our friends from Sharkbait we formed DUI and never looked back. We won, we lost, had ups and downs and a huge amount of fun along the way. At the end of the day it's about the people you play the game with that keeps us spending as much time pirating as we do.

For other guilds if you want to come and chat we have copious amounts of bacon and margaritas on our multi-guild slack channel. Here's the link to sign up. Or drop me a DM and I'll email you an invite.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Recruitment team! Let's gooooo! Awesome job @McQ! Time to shine, Wicked.

Liquidjade and MorganFlint like this.
  3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Hey all! Visitors are always welcome in the Wicked. Just please do let myself, or other members of the Wicked know beforehand, and that would be great! Happy plundering!

flyingdoucheman and Liquidjade like this.
  4. Liquidjade

Liquidjade Crew

Hear hear! Lovin' being Wicked Good place to be
    Lookin' good @FlyingDoucheman Cheers!

5. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

So you think your so awesome? Then get Wicked!

6. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Love your quote!

7. McQ

McQ Captain

Amazing fight from our newest guild Wicked Burn (original post updated) to win their rumble yesterday with it going right down to the wire. We're glad Burning decided to come over to the Wicked side and join us :D

8. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Dont be scared, we can introduce you to the Wicked side of PP. Whether you want to learn from some of the best in the game, or if you are one of the best, we have a few select spots. Come and visit, see for yourself why we are called the Wicked.

Liquidjade, McQ and flyingdoucheman like this.
  9. McQ

McQ Captain

Fun week of plundering in the Hellyard this week after the update. For the first time since Becoming Wicked we're now #1 on both boards at the same time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you wanna be Wicked too stop by and check us out

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Awesome mates! It's official!! We are ready, ready, and rolllling!! Wicked are putting the pedal to the metal, and soaring up the charts at a speed that only Wicked can do!! And with that, we have a NEW guild! A small one, but yes, you heard it, anotha' one! Wicked and Real, yes that indeed, is a half guild for chill players that are active and like rumbles, but not really being super competetive in each one, and they ain't daily! It's a half guild, but still double the fun!! Wanna join? So join! That's the Wicked Spirit!;)

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  11. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Genuine congrats to Wicked on that #1 rank leaderboard spot on Friday! Topping both leaderboards simultaneously is a feat very few of us have achieved ;)

12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks @Capt. Sharky To the best of my knowledge, Pirates United has been the only other (non Skulls/Dead/Wicked) guild to achieve top spot on both leader boards simultaneously. Proud of our team, and respect to any other team that has achieved it.

13. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha, I remember when PU and LS had that fight almost ages ago when we fought over who hit top spot first...Anyone remember those times?:confused:

Capt. Sharky likes this.
  14. cmooneey

cmooneey First Mate

Who doesn't remember the rivalry? I have to give it to @Capt. Sharky ... no one knows the inner workings of a guild like the captain, and sharky has continued the legacy of Pirates United while refining the image of the alliance by being courteous and proud no matter what. Pirates United is always a challenge, but Wicked Hellyard is always up for challenge!!

Skillzone10, McQ and Capt. Sharky like this.
  15. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Just like that, Wicked Hellyard is back atop the rumble leaderboards, showing no signs of weakness. We like the Wicked way, and we are getting stronger each and every day. No matter what happens, the Wicked is stacked with players who know the mechanics of this wonderful game with their eyes closed, and are generous enough to share their techniques at any point in time, as asked. With Thunderstruck shortly approaching, join us at Wicked Hellyard or Wicked Storm for constant rumbles and the opportunity to make the most of the event. Also, learn technique upon technique, such as base building, attacks, defenses, storms, from our best. See you in our crew! ;)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    Hawkbeard likes this.