Soulless Pirates - Join Up Today! Aaargghh 7 Open Spots! Status: Recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TywinTheVile, Sep 25, 2014.

1. This be t' official Guild o' Clash o' Clans War Clan: Soulless Kings and run by fearless Captain SH302! Including "famous" YouTubers TywinTheVile and Silversabeast (InfinityBladeFans). We be currently open t' all players o' all levels. Our Clash o' Clans mates be all gettin' t' game t' join up, so come join da ranks while thar be not a lot o' members!

Help us grow and become a Top 100 Guild! Plus you may see your base on YT ;)

Buccaneers4life :rolleyes:

Watch Tywin's Videos Here
    Watch Sab's Videos Here

Join the Soulless Pirates GroupMe chat (once you join up) here: https://groupme.com/join_group/10647576/Ch3Ip0

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  2. SH302

SH302 Crew

Hey there Tywin ;)

3. Hello, my friend!

4. Aaar. Sounds good to me boyo.

Permission to come aboard

5. SH302

SH302 Crew

Permission granted, me matey

6. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

we should merge guilds

7. I'll check out your Guild. We are partial to the Name Soulless Pirates as it coincides with our Clash Clan's name.

8. One-Eyed Willy

i have already established some members and more are joining presently as soon as their guild hall is completed. they are friends from Clash of Clans. An artist is also drawing up our guild emblem/flag and recruiting slogan! so we would prefer to remain Sinister Souls at this time!

9. I understand. I will talk with Silversabeast (Sab) and let you know.

10. One-Eyed Willy

i can offer you both co-leadership positions

11. One-Eyed Willy

It is very difficult to get a guild off the ground and running strong in this game since there is no global chat feature, since I have multiple friends in real life who play this game and will be joining presently as soon as their guild halls are completed we will have a nice starting number of members. And our ranks would only become stronger if you, Sab, and myself led a guild together. we would have a huge presence on the forums and strong leadership roles!

12. Very true and since Sab and I have multiple friends irl playing as well we could all grow together. We shall let you know.

13. One-Eyed Willy

Ok and so you know. One of my friends is rather wealthy and spends gems for gold so he always keeps our blacksmith topped off so that our members may enjoy guild perks constantly!

14. Arrr Blackbeard be sounding keen to join forces. Maybe he can recognise a top notch crew.

15. One-Eyed Willy

Ahoy, ye Matey! You have a keen eye for what could be! Let us join forces and together we shall see our enemies cower in fear!

16. Very Nice! You offer is enticing, my good sir. We shall discuss this amongst our guild.

17. One-Eyed Willy

Ok and just so you know , I will offer you or Sab ability to be co-lead and we can have equal say in how the guild is to move forward and who gets promoted!

18. One-Eyed Willy

any feedback?

19. If you are looking for a clan that will just give out ranks for joining to entice players then we aren't for you. However, if you want to grow with an experienced group of strategy gamers who have played Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Star Wars Commander and many other strategy games, the join up today!

20. One-Eyed Willy

No it isn't a matter of enticing recruits. Only rank promotions for players who are seeking to merge and have similar leadership interests. Thank you though!