SPECIAL OFFER - Hire Times

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], May 22, 2015.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

For the next 3 days Plunder Pirates is reducing recruitment times by a whooping 50%!
    That's right, there has never been a better time to head over to the Tavern and get your crew together ready for the next Rumble.
    It's a limited time offer though so make the most of it today and get Plundering!

[​IMG]

Spherique, Siren1873, Tex and 4 others like this.
  2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Capt Drowns likes this.
  3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thank you Midoki! Suspicious me wonders if they are testing out possible new recruitment times.

4. Man1acs

Man1acs Powder Monkey

very nice!

5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Can we buy an extension on this :Do_O

Fil and Siren1873 like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Woot! Thank you!

7. Never been a better time to Plundarrr!

Edward Kenway likes this.
  8. Tex

Tex Commodore

Now we're cookin! Thanks Midoki :)

[​IMG]

Edward Kenway likes this.
  9. Richard Thayer

Richard Thayer Powder Monkey

Glad you can give special offers instead of figuring out what went wrong for android users with the update.

10. Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you are encountering problems with updating Plunder Pirates
    Midoki team is working hard to figure out how to solve the current problems with a small amount of Android device.
    Please take in account that this is their first Android patch. So you are sort of beta testing it.

From what I heard an update is in the make, and will be released next week (although i'm not 100% on that @Lynsey [Midoki] )

11. Why can't you make these recruitment times a permanent feature? Surely it would encourage more activity and more battling? Please consider shortening the recruitment times permanently.

Tex, hidyhorum, Fil and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jmababa

Jmababa Powder Monkey

Like James said it will encourage more activity. In my opinion it will also encourage more players to play this since timer is short since games like this is great in philippines you are more likely to make this game the next adict game in philippines if you make this permanent

13. Spinney

Spinney Powder Monkey

I agree and think it should happen infrequently or be a guild perk maybe even have it run by gems? Chris and the team have kept the carrot in front of the players for a long time, but lately it seems more and more players are maxing out and getting bored and that is discouraging in guilds and for new players, now that you have the android platform out and fairly stable, maybe invest in a big juicy carrot to keep your profits up and us Paying and excited too:)
    If you need a shake up in the sales dept I'm free for the first visit and only charge for my time after I prove results;)

14. Here's a thought. If you are not going to make this a permanent feature in general play, why not make this a permanent feature when in an active rumble? It would encourage more to join/form active guilds and would make the rumbles more competitive?

15. I like the way you think! Get the benefit only when you really need it!

peg-brain bob likes this.
  16. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

+1. Like it!

17. Agreed. But let's do more and add a few perks for just war/rumbles that also need to be funded.

18. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

+2. I also like it!

19. Skye

Skye Commodore

I would love for you guys to do this again :)

20. awbo

awbo Captain

Oh I just got excited thinking there were short hire times again :(

+1 here

Tiger Claw and Ian like this.