Spectatin' the crew

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Luqman, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Ye pirates of course know all the things about exploring, right? Wrong! Exploring is not just about sailing,discovering a new area and fighting monsters--well actually it is--,but there is actually more things about exploring,and to get to it I’ll be posting it here:
    • Hit the ship with a bottle! :Ya’ll know ‘bout the tradition right?And what is it all about is of course hitting the ship with a bottle(of grog).I mean, why not eh,a little grog isn’t that bad,right?Just to make sure don’t let the brutes hit the ship, or else ‘er be drown!:p

• Spectate the crew while exploring! :We have to make sure our crew is not seasick and also make sure the ship’s not wreck while exploring, so that’s why we have to spectate the ship,err I mean the crew on the ship!The thing is,we have to build ourselves an Observatory first,hmm… I think that name is familiar…

• Seasick and Wrecks! :This is why we must spectate our crew, to make sure they’re safe and sound till they’re home.Seasicks often happens in stormy seas,and if one of you’re crew gets a seasick his going to be In the outhouse for a long time:confused:,so make sure you got what it takes.Wrecks happens fairly in stormy seasbut once you’re shipwrecked you’ll be heading home swimming,it takes a loong time to repair the ship,but it only cost a half of an upgrade,so make sure you avoid deep seas and be home safe;).

That’s all I wanted to say for you guys,please share your thoughts below,and please correct me if I’m wrong (I’m talking ‘bout my English:p).

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Oh yeah, i forgot to put this up, here you go.

The idea is to tap the ship when it's on the way,after you tap the ship a pentagon-shaped icon comes up in your screen,and it's named "Spectate" with a telescope/binoculars icon on it.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Luqman

Luqman Crew

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Thanks for the post! :)

5. Sounds fun, but let's be fair. Making it unique everytime you spectate is a lot of work. So let's say they have several "cut-scenes" like. This is fun at first but might get boring very fast when you have seen all the cut-scenes. Or am I thinking to difficult and to far ahead?

6. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Actually,that's cool.The idea is basically just to see our crew and how many they are,and then i just realized,why don't just make it as some animation or something.Then I come up with this.But your idea is good too.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Both work in my opinion. It's a lot to animate but I see it as being a fun way to kill time between builds