Star Wars VII

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by AngryBeard, Nov 30, 2014.

1. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

No thread about one of the most anticipated nerd franchises yet?

[​IMG]

Bear and Gangrene Beard like this.
  2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

to the hype thread? ;D (lol that saber)

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

4. DAGARY

DAGARY Powder Monkey

2015 is gonna be a awesome movie year, with the new Star Wars and Jurassic park movie! I Can't wait.

5. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Loved the Star Wars series. I was 7 years old when the first came out. I remember standing in the theater line with my father, which wrapped half way around the building.

All 6 movies where great with the first 3 really being the classic movies imo. Empires Strikes Back was the best of the first 6.

We shall see if Disney & Abrams can revitalize the story.

I don't think the teaser or whatever you wanna call what Abrams released is really gonna create much hype. Maybe with the diehards and movie buffs.

13 months away yet, and Harrison Ford is so old he might break his leg again.....

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Tikigirl likes this.
  6. Peg Leg Cath

Peg Leg Cath Powder Monkey

Here's hoping a revitalised franchise will be the triumph of hope over experience. Ja ja binks anyone.

7. Tikigirl

Tikigirl First Mate

I thought the X-Wings flying over the lake was beautiful, like a Ralph McQuarrie painting come to life. It gave me hope, and I'm crossing my fingers.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Kizmatti

Kizmatti First Mate

Abrams very well could make the best Star Wars since Empire. He is great at what he does. Disney on the other hand sees Star Wars as a $$$.

It should be interesting on how this all unfolds.

Tikigirl likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Commodore

My only issue with this movie coming out is that I have to wait till DECEMBER 2015 to see it!

Gangrene Beard and Tikigirl like this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Same here. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried the first 10 times I watched this.

Bear likes this.