Start a guild....Should I?

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Floki, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

hi folks ol smelly me is still kicking about wondered I f I started a guild would anyone want to sail with politically incorrect me?

Roast away as they say:p

2. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Hey Floki, glad to see you still kicking about :D Good luck with the new guild :)

Floki likes this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

Not sure yet I think I have a big push in me yet and a new map makes me want to play again.
    If I don't start a guild I will find a active two times a week rumble guild and go hard.
    I have flitted through a few guilds lately all good have to say but not found home like RRF or Firewater to name a couple. But I don't have constant rumbling in me... Life gets in the way.

4. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Lol!! How can "political" and "correct" go hand in hand? Lol!!!! Good one there bro!!

5. Floki

Floki Captain

You have a point...

Omar Ceceña likes this.
  6. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

As a long time Floki fan, glad to see you going again. This game and Forum need more of you.

7. Floki

Floki Captain

2 Flokisssssss noooooooo hehe. Floki bows deeply to me Lady Blackbeard.
    Have you ever watched Black Sails by chance there a scene with a lady Blackbeard extremely funny:D

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

WHICH WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING ON THE FORUM, WILL WE?

9. Floki

Floki Captain

No Lynsey of coarse not my lips are sealed.