Statistics And Probability

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by ll DarkZero ll, Nov 22, 2014.

1. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I just wanted to post this again for those who want to Major in Business and Computer Science, you will have to take Statistics and Probability. These are some pictures from the formulas sheet that I use:

[​IMG]
    I'm on Chapter 10 right now, the Linear Regression Formula.

[​IMG]

2. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Normally the pictures are bigger, but for some reason you have to click on them to view the full size. Take time and gather all the details then feel free to go all "Good Will Hunting".

3. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Well I'm outta here, nope, nope, nope.
    [​IMG]

4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Me too

Tiger

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Didn't realize it but my Java programming book is the background for the second picture.

6. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Fun! I'm also taking a programming class for Java, but I'm not very good at it. :p

7. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Haha. I just looked at your statistics formulas pictures and right away google asked me of i wanted it to be translates to English.

Bear likes this.
  8. This made my brain hurt.

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

:eek: I'm too blonde for that

10. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I didn't notice that but it also asked me to translate from German to English. I took my Final today and got an 85%. I went full retard on 2 questions and just read it wrong. For 11 Chapters the Final was 20 questions, insanely hard I was aiming for an A but no wonder the mean in that class is an 80%.

11. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Sigh....

ll DarkZero ll likes this.