Stats for captains and/or members

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Gol D Roger, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Gol D Roger

Gol D Roger Powder Monkey

First of all, the game is epic.

Secondly, I thought that if there could be a way for captains of guild or members of higher ranks to view stats/percentages of how much gold/grog each have plundered in the guild so that they can promote based on something, especially for larger guilds. ;)

2. captain max

captain max Powder Monkey

I second this idea

AmericanPirate likes this.
  3. Razor

Razor Crew

4. Dravdon

Dravdon Powder Monkey

Ooh, glad to hear it's coming. +1 from me too, this would be super cool to see. I wouldn't mind if the whole guild to see everyone's stats though. No secrets in my guild.

5. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

@Chris [Midoki] Yeah Dravdon is right, the whole guild should be able to see the stats of all other members. Therefore if someone is inactive and doesn't meet the standards of the given guild, they can be spotted. I'd like to see an interface of a chosen player containing the following categories: Gold stolen, grog stolen, attacks won, attacks lost, gold contributed to perks, days offline (for higher ranked guild members who are looking to spot inactive and non-participation guild members), highest rank, and more.

Gol D Roger likes this.
  6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

And a big +1 to it also

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

+1 from me also

9. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Would be awesome-sauce...plus help get rid of some of the dead weight...

Bear likes this.
  10. Plus one. Calico jack flag fan i see;)

11. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Good idea

12. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

I like this.

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Same here, but let ALL members see it for the best effect:

Captains/Mates can use it for promotions.
    Crew can use it to compete amongst themselves
    Cabin boys who are in low places from underperforming may be inspired to up their game (or buy GEMS. hint, hint, Midoki)

14. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Hmm i seem to be the only one who doesnt love this idea. I like the activity level shown, but amt plundered, or donated to perk makes the newer players with a smaller ph look useless. I'd rather do something to encourage New players. Not make them feel weak.

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I can see that, but i also think it could encourage them to get busy. If the stats also had a few columns showing the user's current PH level, and which perks they have built, I don't think any captain is going to expect a PH3 to drop everything to build an observatory.

16. If the problem is new players then why not just let them create a new guild and be on a par with each other then battle it out for their guilds supremacy?