Streak not count

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Zu Vn, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Zu Vn

Zu Vn Powder Monkey

Streak won will not be counted if the wait time to create stroop, I press home button to make a call or sms or do something else. also, buffs will not be random add more if I win and then I press the home button too. :(

Model: ASUS Zenfone 6
    Android: 5.0 with lastest patch from ASUS
    Nick name in game: ZuVn
    Guild: Pirates United Y

2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This is exactly how streaking is meant to work.
    You must gem or wait for recruitment to finish without exiting plunder pirates.

Zu Vn likes this.
  3. Zu Vn

Zu Vn Powder Monkey

But It work before :(
    or how to improve multitasking? receive a call and when returning to the game have to reload and lost my win streak :(
    By that way I have lost alot of streak I have been win :(

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Midoki patched the bug a short while ago. You can exit after getting a chest and your win total will hold but if you exit between chest levels your last win will not count.

Zu Vn likes this.
  5. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

How many calls are you receiving?
    You only lose the last win if you exit the game, not the whole lot.
    Actually on iOS, receiving a call shouldn't even exit the game at all unless the call goes for more than 5 minutes.

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

It initially worked but wasn't intended to work that way. It was changed, and hasn't worked that way in weeks. Its not a bug, and I'm surprised people are still just noticing, as there have been tons of topics and posts about it, and its been changed for almost a month now!

Release 2.2.0 - Halloween for notes regarding the change.

7. Zu Vn

Zu Vn Powder Monkey

But in android after receiving more than 1 minute will need reload game and lost last win

Thanks, I search before post this topic but not found. I was understood. Thanks you