Stronghold O-0 weirdness

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Salty Snack, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Has two storages that are invisible. I saw them appear once in mid battle but haven't seen them again. I've looted most of it but can't attack them - is this a designed puzzle? Secondly it still shows full loot available even though I've nabbed most of it, again unlike other strongholds.

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I can't speak for the disappearing storages (weird!), but the second thing isn't unique. Every stronghold I've siphoned loot from still shows the original amount on the first popup. Only after you hit Fight on that popup to open the battle screen do you see the actual loot remaining.

Salty Snack likes this.
  3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Ah, so it does, you are correct Kelani. Invisible storages still a mystery.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This brings up an interesting point. @Chris [Midoki] can we have the stronghold description screen show the running total of remaining loot?

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, the storages definitely sounds like a bug or glitch. I've never seen that happen before. I also asked my guild and they've never seen it. Although since they're invisible, I guess that's not too surprising. :)

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

For part of this bug. I've had a particular stronghold give me full loot 2 or 3 times before it started only giving me partial loot. I got a few million grog/gold from it.

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Have a look at the O-0 stronghold. Do you see 4 storages or 6? I see 4 between the bunkers. The 2 invisible to me are out front if I remember from the one time I saw them.

I've hit everything visible and still have 135k gold and 85k grog left available. I'm afraid to just overrun the island, then poof it's a smouldering ruin.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  8. yoyo2

yoyo2 Powder Monkey

I've raided this stronghold for the first time today. My plan being to rapidly increase my gold and grog totals by attacking and surrendering then going back for more again and again.

I didn't realise until my second visit that only the remaining totals were available, the original totals displayed on the map led me to believe that I was being clever and would get my PH7 and PS5 in no time at all!

My question is will the available total now stay at whatever was left after my earlier visits or will they reset back to the 1000000 gold and 600000 grog after a period of time?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

They do not reset. At least not this one. There are reports of one that does/did. Question - how many gold and grog storages do you see?

10. yoyo2

yoyo2 Powder Monkey

Ok, thanks for the update. Guess I'll just try to get the remaining loot and destroy it then. I also only see 2 of each store.