stuck ph4 help

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Shan, May 7, 2015.

1. Shan

Shan Powder Monkey

How do I get pirate hall 4. I think I'm missing something. I need 125000 gold to upgrade to pirate hall 4 my gold storage only holds 104500 gold and I need pirate hall 4 to upgrade it. I can't get another gold storage. What am I missing?

2. awbo

awbo Captain

Are you positive you can't get another gold storage, it could be greyed out because you don't have enough to purchase it? The game definitely doesn't allow you to get stuck like that.

3. Shan

Shan Powder Monkey

It says I need pirate hall 5 for another gold storage. I feel there must be something im missing.

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

If another isn't available then the solution must be to continue upgrading your existing gold storages. The game definitely won't allow you to get stuck.

5. awbo

awbo Captain

I just checked and you should be able to have 2 storages at your level. Have you moved one into a corner some where you forgot about? I think you must have 2, because I think the max capacity on one storage at that level is only 95,000 or something. So if you tap on your gold storage and its full, check the capacity of it, then check your total gold capacity by tapping the gold meter at top left. If the figures are different you have 2 storages. If not I would email Midoki through the game.

6. Shan

Shan Powder Monkey

Thanks I did have another gold storage that was kind of hidden. I was so confused. Appreciate the help! Of course now I feel dumb

Ian likes this.
  7. awbo

awbo Captain

Mystery solved :D Good on you for getting involved in the forum and enjoy playing!

8. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

@awbo are you from Tortuga Nest? Then can you ask the captain there if I can join. I'm from AngryBirdsNest. You might want to mention Sir Falcon or @flying-falcon. Will post to him later at ABN. Thanks!

9. awbo

awbo Captain

@Ultimate Sea Dog you should PM @Kelani via this forum I think. Normally the minimum is Pirate Hall 7 but there are exceptions so you're probably best to speak to him before you send a Join Request.

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Ultimate Sea Dog Glad to see another ABN face here! Send me a PM on this forum, and we'll talk :)

11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate