suggestion : added guild name and inactive player

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Furious Pirate, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Furious Pirate

Furious Pirate Powder Monkey

I have 2 suggestion :

1. Please added Guild Name to Player info when we searching on : Fight a Rival Captain.

2. I found that many players in my country top 200 is inactive player, some is even more than 100 days. Their rank can't be lower because they never login back, so they island is never rebuild. And because of that we can't attack their island again, so their rank is still remain high even though they never play Plunder Pirates again.
    I suggest Midoki to automatically rebuild player island, if they never login more than eg. 1 day, so it will be fair for active player to gain PR, and be on top 200 in their country.

thanks.

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Islands are automatically rebuilt and attackable after 12 hours, the problem isn't that they aren't being rebuilt, its that they are just not put into the matchup pool anymore after I believe 30 or 90 days. I don't know why this is the case, since we'd be very happy to have lots of inactive PH8 accounts to steal from their overflowing collectors! I think this is because having a sea full of abandoned low level PH bases would ruin early gameplay, but they could remove the cap at least for higher level PH!

But either way they should remove them from the leaderboard once they hit the inactivity cap. I'm not sure why they aren't right now, but I agree it should happen if it isn't.

4. Furious Pirate

Furious Pirate Powder Monkey

Thanks all for reply.

@Ian
    For no. 1, it's my bad for not reading the masterlist carefully. Sorry.
    I see that it's proposed since January 2015, so i think Midoki should make this into attention. Because it should be far more easy than adding Legendary Pirate. Maybe it's just a few line of coding (but it's only my guess).

For no. 2, it's not resolved yet.
    My country top guild right now, is Indonesia ViP. Their position is on no. 30 at top guild.
    Please kindly check their member. The captain is inactive for more than 30 days as i type this. Their First Mates is worse, many even inactive for more than 200 days, some even more than 300 days. I'm not check the other member.
    If you visit their island, the island is destroyed, and not rebuilt yet.

So i hope Midoki can find solution for this. ASAP, i hope.

Thanks all for reading this.

cc : @Lynsey [Midoki]