Suggestion for Guild

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Lemony, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Lemony

Lemony Guest

i don't know if this is an option because I was not my guilds captain, but I think it would be a good idea if guild captains could mass message members. Here 's why- when our guild was filling up the leaders made changes to guild rules to accommodate new goals, but this was only being communicated through chat, so if you weren't on line around the time the changes were posted you were left out. A lot of members were confused, obviously and frustrated.
    I think it'd be smoother if the cap, first and second in command etc. could just message us all at once. If this Is an option and our caps just chose to use chat then pay me no mind.
    Thanks.

2. Well they can post a "Message of the Day" that will appear when a member clicks on the Grog Mugs. That is the closest thing I think.

3. For this reason we created our own forum so this is avoided. Untill the chat and guild are updated with the new patch we will use the forum as main source of information

4. Lemony

Lemony Guest

Good idea Fish.
    The message of the day would have been fine, for a minute there though it seemed like it was several changes a day. I got tired of being the dunce in the dark. ;)

5. We us GroupMe and have a guild chatroom.

6. My captain also suggested something similair, my argument with that is that it doesn't support the structure I find in a forum.
    There you can have a thread about base defense or a thread about off topic items.
    If guildwars are implemented then a chat is probably superrior because it works faster. But for me, I need my phone for the game and multitasking is then not an option.

7. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Having your own guild forum is really a good idea.:)