Suggestions for Trade Ship

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by 7areb, Sep 17, 2015.

1. 7areb

7areb Powder Monkey

- Allow us to upgrade legendary even if not hired because some player upgrade Blackbeard to lvl 10 and and I still waiting for luck to recruited
    - Or make option in Fort to hire all legendary then mandatory auto swap randomly legendary each time trade ship arrive in every weekend for example you have one the swap will be one if you have three the swap will be two if you have 6 the swap will be four

2. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

Also, how about a bonus trade ship arrival mid week this week to celebrate your first birthday! Hmm that might bring forward the next update perhaps? I think we will forgive you if there is one week of same pirates if that means we get the 6 early. Some would have 6 early anyway. I know a lot of us still only have 4 anyway.

3. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

Change the Pirates out right now and make it tinto because of one thing I WANT TINTO AND IM GETTING BORED OF THIS I've been given the same pirates annoyingly please just don't add any old pirates anymore I a quit if there's another week of old pirates