Support doesn't answer

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Capitan del Ron, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Capitan del Ron

Capitan del Ron Powder Monkey

I've contacted to support many times since 12th Aug when I lost access to my island.
    Log > settings > help > support (need our help? contact us!) NO REPLY to any message. Major bug! Please fix it.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I hope they will respond a.s.a.p. NOW. :)

3. Capitan del Ron

Midoki staff check your emails. I've waited your reply for 10 days now. That's too much.

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

They never answered my last email either. I think the robo-reply bot must've been on vacation too.

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Well that's not encouraging...I haven't sent any complaints in until the other day when our guild description, motd info and flag all got erased and diverted to default settings. No reply yet. Sent a ticket in only a couple days ago.

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy! Sorry for the delay - we're always working through the various support and lost island tickets, which we prioritise in order of date submitted and seriousness. However, players who keep on repeatedly losing their islands will eventually find their lost island tickets bumped down the priority list.

7. Capitan del Ron

This is my 1st time. Hopefully last. Thanks for the reply.

8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

YEAH!!! Ron is back in the game!! :):D