Switching to another google play account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LIMUX, Nov 30, 2016.

1. LIMUX

LIMUX Powder Monkey

Is there a way to switch to another Google Play account (new goog.com e-mail and new GoogleGame ID)?
    When I try to transfer the game from Android phone to Android Tablet using the code, I get an "Error transferring " the game.
    In other words, is it possible to disconnect the game from a specific GooglePlay account?

2. awbo

awbo Captain

I think you have to contact support for that. However you can have the same game on more than one device if you are logged into the same account. (Actually this works for IOS, I'm assuming it's the same on Android.) All I did to load onto second device was log into device with same account and start playing PP. Can't remember, I may have had to go through the tutorial, then at some point it said, this account is linked to blah blah island, do you want to load it? And I hit yes. I'm probably wrong but I think the code is only needed if you're going Android to IOS or vice versa.

3. awbo

awbo Captain

Oh I just read your post again. If you want your same base on the new account, first log into your device with your old account and start playing PP (some part of the game is saved on the device, it then forever recognises that base.) Then log in with the new Google account and start playing PP, I'm pretty sure it will prompt you to load your other base.

4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

You should contact support. and NEVER EVER cause no device to have the island, that'll be troublesome. Based on past experience, Support may be slow but it's safer.

5. LIMUX

LIMUX Powder Monkey

Well, now I know that it was actually not possible once you have established a link with one google account. (Same for Apple ID). However, with the recent update 2.7 -> 2.8 one could do it.