Swordsman

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by KnightZoro, Sep 26, 2014.

1. KnightZoro

KnightZoro Powder Monkey

First of, I know someone already posted this but this an idea I wanted to show just in case.

1. Wielding
    This is for the developers to decide, but I was think for a skill there could be different types of wielding. The dual wield will have different skills like a combo slash or a gigantic slice, and IF there is triple wield, there could be specials like a mini tornado, or a final slash.

2. Appearance
    I know you guys decide it since you are skillful animators but this is just a little touch of what I think.(This is your game, you guys can do whatever you want!) Everyone knows they will appear quite slim for movement, and they should have like a killer look (not like actual killing but kinda like a smirk). The rest is for you guys to decide.

3. Skills
    Ok, it may seem close to the buccaner due to its close range sword fighting, but since swordsman are calm and are in control, they are focused and fast. Its speed should be a little fast(not too fast but a minimum amount of quickness). I don't really now about what the health should be(that is for you guys to decide) It should have one skill that is really powerful but either damages itself, or other fellow pirates around them. The rest is for other people to decide because I cant think of any more XD

4. Encouragent
    This may be with skills but oh well. Ok, this is a specific skills that gives a boost to other pirates around the swordsman. It could be a strengh boost or possibly a health boost.

This is all I have in mind atm but you guys can help contribute to this forum if you want! Hope you devs look at this and good luck Plundering!