System to clean up holiday items - Solved

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by DamianWars, Mar 2, 2015.

1. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

I don't know about anyone else but I still have a Popping Present on my Island and since it is only triggered by the Santa brute then that trap is going to remain on my island until christmas 2015 if midoki even chooses to have the same character released. At first it was kinda cool but now it's just in the way and I want it gone. There should be a system in place to clean up these holiday/legendary items that never get used.

I'm sure there are several ways to do this the like just having them expire but one way that I think would work best is all Legendary characters trigger all legendary traps regardless what theme they are. So for example even though there is no special traps for Ching Shih she would still trigger old legendary traps like the popping present. This would allow the traps to still be useful and at the same time let them be cleaned up. Plus it allows midoki to be creative in future characters instead of forcing last year's model to clean up all old traps.

2. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

I think the favourite target of popping present is Ching shih..check it.

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

The popping present's favourite target is CHING SHIH

4. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Maybe it is already implemented. I just know I still have a popping present. I'll play around with its position to get it in a better path

5. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Hmmm... Can you expand on that. I see no lanaguge of "favourite target" with the popping present. In its description it says:

"A Christmas mine designed to stop Santa imposters.​

A giant pirate is going around pretending to be Santa, and he has to be stopped! Using this bomb cleverly diguised as a giant present is certainly one way, and right now it's the only way, so add one to your defences and stop the imposter in his tracks"
    I don't see the connection to CHING SHIH

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  6. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

7. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

i see it now... completely missed it. and clearly my suggestion is already active.

8. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

See.problem solved.Now u can get back to plundering.