Tavern Queuing

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Enygma, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Enygma

Enygma Powder Monkey

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki]

I can only HOPE that you have thought through all of the negative ramifications of tavern queuing prior to implementation.

1. Grog Economy
    My first thought here is to scream in horror as to the current problems with the grog economy. Allowing people to use all of their grog or a major portion of it in a fail swoop will only further exacerbate the grog problem. Hopefully tavern behavior will change and only deduct grog from your coiffures as the unit finishes recruitment. This would allow players who accidentally recruit too many WDs to not curse at their devices.

2. Guild Ship Recruitment
    As you are already aware it is pretty much impossible to attack at high levels without guild ship troops. Tavern queuing will only cause further delays in guilds donating troops. If you have already planned troops queued up and you need to recruit a request for guild members this is problematic. This is further problematic if you want to gem that recruitment as well. I can only hope that you have implemented multiple queues of tavern recruitment that go to X number of troops and each queue recruits in serial. This would always allow you to prioritize your first queue for guild ship etc.. Then I would ask that any time on additional queues not be changed. It would almost be like banking time in a queue. and you could gem each time that would have been used in that recruitment queue.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    # Johnny Doe # likes this.