Tavern Recruiting Bug.Ripping of gems..

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Ster, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Ster

Ster Powder Monkey

As We all know that PP(PlunderPirates) has released some new updates featuring Guild Rumbles,Ph9,Shark trap,Fast recruiting button etc.All these things my seem glittering and all but It also sometimes brings hiccups with it.I know developers do their best to fix most of the things but some things might get past them so people like me have to report em.On to the topic then:[​IMG]
    This is a screenshot that i recently took after a raid as u can see that the fast recruiting button says recruit for 3100 grog.So when i tap it[​IMG]
    It says troops will be ready in 27min.Now if I go to my base[​IMG]
    U can see that my tavern is saying troops will be ready in 27min. Now when i recruit the same troop composition By not tapping the fast recruit button coming back to base and opening up the tavern u can see that[​IMG]
    The same troops will be ready in Approx. 20min.Not only this the gems required to recruit the same composition for fast recruit are higher than the gems required to recruit from within the tavern in the above Picture.I have talked to my guild about it they say it is a glitch sometime it works for them sometimes it does not.As u can see if a person is gemming troops he would be paying more gems to u guys as the time for recruiting is more for fast recruiting.This is totally a great way to rip people of their money.What should be done is to reduce recruiting time as compared to tavern for the same composition but increase the amount of gems to be paid for instant recruiting this will help people who do not gem troops.One other thing can also be done which is to equalize the recruiting time of both tavern recruit and fast recruit but gemming fast recruit would cost more gems.I hope u take note of this..

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Thanks for reporting it, but it's a known bug that we're aware of, and mentioned in a couple of other threads (it's also listed under 'Known Issues' in the 1.9.1 bugs thread stickied at the top). Sometimes the Pirate Catcher perk isn't being applied correctly to the re-hire button.

Ian likes this.