Test fighting

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Ez-Money, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ez-Money

Ez-Money Powder Monkey

I am sure someone's proposed this before but why hasn't a test battle been implemented yet? Where we could attack one of the top players from leaderboards with current army with no losses... Would be a very nice addition.

2. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Horrible idea if you ask me... were is the fun in attacking without risk of loosing.

-1 if you ask me. (Sorry nothing personal)

3. Ez-Money

Ez-Money Powder Monkey

To test bases, to make better bases without spending gems in order to repeat attack. You gain nothing and lose nothing. Yet you learn how to fight bases as well. I don't see any bad side to it

4. CaptainVane

CaptainVane Powder Monkey

It could also be limited to Guilds, where we could test-proof each other's bases, at no cost.

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

EZ and I both played a game together prior to PP that had this option. It was utilized by all. Back when I played Clash, such an option was being utilized by most clans I encountered, through known hacks. People already utilize an exploit to do practice raids in this game (at least they did, that person is no longer with us as I asked him to leave Skulls when he told me what he was doing). It is a popular feature, one that has been requested here prior and I think has been rejected by Midoki.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  6. Squirt

Squirt Crew

Sandboxing

Tessa Rose likes this.
  7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Ok. Then make it so that you can attack your OWN island. :D

Tessa Rose likes this.
  8. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I could see this as being cool but not what the OP suggests.