The BD Gang. Looking for fresh blood.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Rhptsrhc, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

[​IMG]

The BD Gang is still here, Est. back when Plunder Pirates first started. Capt. Suckbad has left us, leaving Wedge as our glorious Captain. We have hit some hard times with our previous Quartermasters (HAVOC! and Forbidden Island) going off to start there own Guilds. But with our new team of Quartermasters; Pwn, Greybeard, and Rhptsrhc, we are ready for anything.

So, we have OPEN RECRUITMENT. Any level or age may join. English is a must, even if it's broken English.

Quartermaster Rhptsrhc

2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Broken English is a poor term and belongs to a past era. Anyone making the effort to use English should be encouraged. It is an irrational language.

3. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

Now, let me make something clear, we use English as a common language. We do not discriminate over language, but we do not want people who use a language barrier as an excuse to not follow our rules, relaxed as they are.

If you have something constructive to say, rather than nitpicking over my choice of wording, I am all ears.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  4. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Lol, @Seawitch , LensCrafters time :cool: B then D , dear. Kiss kiss. :p

At least the gang gets all this free bump publicity :D

5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

:confused:Oh like coc knee ? Erow Guvnah ! ;)

Seawitch likes this.
  6. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

lol. I needed that laugh, thank you @flyingdoucheman . Also, not sure if you were trying to be funny or serious @Seawitch , but it's The BD Gang, but if that was a jab at the broken English statement, that would be more Dyslexic than broken.

Seawitch likes this.
  7. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Good luck to you guys

8. Rhptsrhc

Rhptsrhc Powder Monkey

The BD Gang is no more.
    Under new leadership, we have now taken on the name of
    AR!!!
    Though the name has changed, we will always have our roots.