The Black Spot!

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by super pirate, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Please create feature that allows a guild to mark a bad player to let other guilds know they have been judged and sentenced to die. This would be do to poor behavior in the game. To get off the list you would need another guild to redeem you from your actions. We have had a couple of players that recently that have broken the pirate code of conduct and need to left on an island to rot.

[​IMG]
    Other guild captains would appreciate this in evaluating new recruits.

After all we pirates may be a scurvy bunch of plundering thieves -- but have some decency among our own!

Skillzone10 likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Good idea; but to prevent abuse. I would suggest it only becomes visible on a members profile, once 3 separate Captains have 'tagged' the same member.

3. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Yes, I can see this working. Great ideas once again, CSP! Certain players just play the game, to spoil it for others. If there is a way to gt rid of them, I would support it. And yes, not just one guild's opinion, taking in the fact that some guilds just have problems with players for no reason. This also leads into the discussion about being able to message people in game. Sometimes, I feel so unlucky not being able to chat with players, and notify them in game. Not all can be on other chatting apps, and it's just tough to communicate on a one to one level with them. Also, being able to message, or at least notify, other guilds, would be a great addition. Please consider.
    +1.

Christy likes this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I like the idea but I could see a chance of it being abused. Let's face it there are just some pirates not liked by a lot of people o_O It could be easy for a few guilds to ban together and report a player. It would need a verification system where Midoki checked out the player in question first to verify that they are indeed guilty. Or allow screenshots to be taken and admitted as evidence.

Ian likes this.