The Bursting Bladder fight 4

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by nowayout88, Sep 27, 2014.

1. nowayout88

nowayout88 Powder Monkey

hey I'm stuck on the boozy burt fight 4 and always lose the fight, is there any useful strategies anyone has used that might work? I have the brute unlocked and have the buccaneer trained to level 4 and same with the gunner & my tavern is on level 3 so i have 20 pirates in a fight.

Do i use more brute's in the fight to disable the cannons and gun towers first and then use the other pirates to smash it to the ground.

2. booty plunderena

booty plunderena Powder Monkey

I'm having the same problem! Also sent my crew to school, unlocked the Brute and sent them to fight several times...have 20 pirates, but did you notice the Brute takes up more spaces than just one pirate? so really you're sending less than 20. Any help with this fight would be awesome, glad to see i'm not the only one ;)

3. I APPY I

I APPY I Crew

Make a line of Bucs (10) wait till they reach the first building use their ability them spam a line of gunners behind worked for me..

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I recommend bringing 3 Brutes and rest gunners. Make sure the brutes are lvl 3 since they then have 800 toughness/defense.

5. Captain Howdy

Captain Howdy Powder Monkey

i had a lot of trouble with that fight also. i have 25 pirates right now. i trained gunners and bucs a bit to get their dmg/ def up. i used 10 bucs and 15 gunners, dropped 1/2 of them north and 1/2 of them south. finally success!