The Eggplant's version to guild wars

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by EggplantEinstein, Mar 21, 2015.

1. EggplantEinstein

EggplantEinstein Powder Monkey

Hi guys,

I thought of my own form of guild wars and I would like to present my idea to you guys.

How to determine competitors

Players MUST be in a guild consisting of 5 or more players in order to be elgible for guild wars.

Guilds will be competing against another guild within the following criteria
    • Both guilds will have the same amount of pirate ranks
    • Both guilds have same relative pirate hall levels
    • Each guild is able to have the same number of people to compete
    1. For example, if there is a guild with 12 people, and there is a guild with 14 people, the top 10 of each guild will compete in the war.
    2. The amount of people elgible to participate is always a multiple of five
    What happens during a war?
    The war consists of 3 different stages, and each of the stages will be adequately described below
    The colonization stage
    Setup
    • All of the guild participants' bases in the guild war will be placed on a pirate map similar to the pirate map in the single player campaign.
    • Players' bases will be placed on islands. There can be up to three players on one island.
    • Each guild controls a small secton near the edge of the map, and all of the player's bases will be in this small section
    • In the center, and in the area of the enemy guild, the map is covered up and ready to be discovered
    • In the center of the map ( which is mysteriously covered), there are npc pirate bases.
    Gameplay
    • Participants send their ships on voyages to uncover parts of the map. There are monsters which will award gold, grog, and gems for those who vanquish them.
    • If a players ship lands right next to an npc pirate base, they have the option to attack the base. If the player gets 2 stars on more on that base, the guild occupies the base, and the victorious player can modify the base to their liking.
    • Enemy pirate ships (pirate galleons, Royal Navy, and ghost ships) can offer 1 star for their defeat.
    • If a player's ship lands adjacent to a land tile, the ship can start the next journey starting from the same point. If a ship's destination tile is not adjacent to land, the ship will be sent back to the owner's base after the owner collects the rewards of the voyage.
    • Merchant type ships offer grog or gold if they are defeated.
    • Participants can not fight npc villages that have been conquered by an enemy guild yet.
    • A participant can only take up to 2 npc bases.
    • A player can not fight a base in which the town hall is more than 2 levels below their town hall level.
    Fighting stage
    After 24 hours of the colonization stage

• The objective of the war is to get as many stars as possible, by occupying bases.
    • Players can now attack enemy guild bases, but their pirate ship must land adjacent to the target's base. Players can also fight npc bases occupied by the enemy.
    • If player defeats an enemy's conquered npc base, their guild owns it and the player can re-edit the base.
    • Players may not fight bases that are 2 pirate hall levels below them.
    • Stars from bases are earned by occupying bases
    • Each base gives the guild a certain amount of stars, which is based on the number of stars on the most recent battle on that base
    • Players can send guild ship donations to each other
    • Players can still uncover sections of the map with their ships, if applicable.
    The Rewards Stages
    After 24 hours of the fighting stage

• The game records a 3-D cinematic view of all of the battles
    • Players can check stats on the war
    • Players can see the entire map
    • Players in the winning guild get back loot and a few gems based on their participation and success in the war
    • The guild earns a war point for their victory. These points will be saved up for war rankings.
    Please let me know if there are any loopholes or mistakes I made in this suggestion.

Sigrid and Kelani like this.
  2. TBird

TBird Captain

3. EggplantEinstein

EggplantEinstein Powder Monkey

Any other comments?

4. alebvk

alebvk Powder Monkey

Like a combination fo LoL and PP?