-- The ''Good Morning, Goodnight & Hello'' thread --

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Edward Kenway, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I will never forget where I started @Bear . You are all my family here in the forum.:)
    Thank you very much.
    :D:D:D

Bear likes this.
  2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Captain Didwell likes this.
  3. Captain Didwell

Thanks @Ian , A lot of new things going around here and more reading for me.:D

4. Captain Didwell

Its been a long time already. it is again I'm the last one to update this thread.
    Good Morning everyone. . .

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

DIDDY!!! xD

6. Captain Didwell

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

going very well! xD chilling with my guild mates in-game. Hows it going yourself? :)
    And why aren't you part of any guild? (your signature)

8. Captain Didwell

I'm no longer part of RFF. its okay since I am not that active for now since I need to focus a lot in work currently. thats why. But I still able to check my island update but not in rumble. .:(

9. Yeah heard you got kicked due to inactivity :(
    Feel free to PM me, I think I got a solution for you where you can still be part of the fleet while focusing more on the important stuff in life!

Christy likes this.
  10. Captain Didwell

Thank you very much for your concern @The Fish Eyed Pirate , it is okay. I deserved to be kicked out. But at my side, I somehow inform everyone that I will be not able to be more active as before because of my situation. The sad part is when I open and checking my PP account chat.. and no more people around that I always checking everyday even though I don't chat. I've been in the guild since from the start that I buy this iPhone just for this game. RFF is really a good people, where you can really with for your PP journey. And I will be no longer be there.

I really had a lot of plans for this in the future where I study right now. But I didn't expect that this happen. I even started to study web developing, programming and coding for the RFF site. And now all gone.

Sorry but its okay. Good bless RFF Alliance.

Thank you very much, our dear captain @Christy .. and my friends there.

Christy likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

@Captain Didwell I just found out today you were removed for inactivity. I have been traveling the past few days and not around much. I know you have a lot going on and bought an iPhone to play with us. I'm going to send you a DM. Let's see what we can work out.

12. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

MD I asked you to stay with RFFA but move to our lower activity guild. We'd love to have you back in RFF2 when you start playing again.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    Christy likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Agreed. Sent you a private message @Captain Didwell please read if you get a chance.

P.S. Sorry for the thread hijack o_O good morning :)

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  14. Captain Didwell

Hi and good morning all..

Its okay @Christy and @Daddy P ...

In a group or a guild, I do understand how hard to take good care of the guild for the sake of all members and to support this game. Yes, we love to play means to enjoy playing. But as far at it goes, the responsibility that we face as a sincere player., is way more heavier. We will continue to play happily and I will still be here.:)

:DPlundering plunderers plundered,, Arrrrrh!:mad:
    Black Flag 3... .we will rumble again.!;)

15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Good afternoon!

Time to check if that WD is out of the Tavern:)

16. Captain Didwell

Good morning everyone. :D
    Currently, I cannot login to PP. . :confused: is the new update having some problem. . .

;) it was nice to check back here again. .

17. Captain Didwell

Hahaha... able to login now. :D

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

19. Captain Didwell

Hi @Bear ,:)

No I'm not. I'm not simply going to leave PP. I just need to focus to work more harder that before since I am in my middle level in life now. And also for the future of my son and wife.:D

Bear likes this.
  20. Bear

Bear Commodore

That's understandable.