The grog and gold isn't balance

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Leeroy, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Leeroy

Leeroy Powder Monkey

When my house is under level 6, I can easily improve the wall's level, but I need lots of grog to improve skills. But in level 7, it need much gold to improve walls. instead, the grogs is not neces nesecerryly like before.
    So, why not put an NPC or a building in the island so i can trade them. Or put a spot in the exploration map that I can trade gold or grog in the spot when my ship arrived there. After all, the most fun in the game is exploration!

Oops,I hope that when I defeat a captain in the exploration map, the ruins can be instead with plants. seeing the ruins for me is a bit annoyance.

2. yeti

yeti Captain

3. Leeroy

Leeroy Powder Monkey

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Because when coc did that they killed the loot. Especially at higher ranks.

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Grog/gold balance is just fine here. And grog for walls is a terrible idea. I throw grog overboard all day every day doing walls. It's like that in all these games, just part of the deal.

Bear likes this.
  6. SaK

SaK First Mate

Its been discussed in another way before as well...trading or selling resources can have multiple issues: mentioning few

1. it will be difficult to find good lott, if the loot is being sold or tranfarred to one base to another$

2. people will start to trade with real money to trade or sell them without the knowledge of MIDOKI. (like balck marketting)

7. SaK

SaK First Mate

dont ruin the game like COC...if u wanna have the taste of COC...go play COC, not plunder pirates